"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift, that's why we call it the present."

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

*First Grade*

I feel like I will probably say the next phrase for the rest of my life...
I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW BIG MY KIDS ARE GETTING!!! 
I seriously can NOT believe that Hunter is already in first grade. His teacher is Miss Hutchings and he really likes her. He is also lucky enough to have his very best friend, Brock in his class. 
The night before school started Chris gave Hunter a "back to school" blessing and it was SO beautiful and SO emotional (if you can't tell by the first two pictures) We were so happy that Grandma and Grandpa Knudsen could be here for his first day of school, it was fun to have all of his "official" grandparents there for his big day...he is one lucky boy!
I am SO grateful for these boys in my life, I am grateful every single day for my family! 
I am SO blessed!











0 comments: