"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift, that's why we call it the present."

Sunday, December 11, 2011

*Temple Square*

For Family Home Evening on Monday we decided to go up to Temple Square. My Mom was already in Salt Lake so she wanted to come with us. So Ken and I dropped Jagger off at Donna's (the high that day was 25 degrees so we thought it would be safer to leave him home) then picked up Chris from school and headed to Salt Lake. We met Mom at Applebee's and it was REALLY good, plus the kids got to eat free...LOVE IT;) then we ran across the street to Fashion Place Mall because Mom and I wanted to check out H&M...to be honest I was TOTALLY disappointed but whatever:) Then we headed to Temple Square. It was FREEZING! We literally were in the car for like 20  minutes getting all bundled up. The lights were SO beautiful and the kids did SO well! I had Skyla's hair down because I thought that would help keep her neck warm but that was a HUGE mistake, her hair was SO staticky and slippery that her hat wouldn't stay on...Lesson learned:) We had such a great time and can't wait to go back up next year with our WHOLE family. We definitely missed our Jagger:)











*Sorry about the hair in the face Chris:)

3 comments:

::Kayla:: said...

You were by me and never told me!!!

Tammy K said...

It's weird how christmas lights and decorations totally make Christmas, but they do!!!

Our house is bare, we haven't gone to see any Temple lights (our temple here is a tiny one)...I can't wait to get to st. george to do all the fun Christmasy things!

I love all your decorations and the pictures you took of the temple are beautiful!

Mike and Karen said...

How fun... I sure do miss the Temple lights. It just makes your Christmas. I guess the best we can do is go to the Christmas light parade. But the Temple is better. Sure love and miss you all. Some day we are going to come, I promise.