"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift, that's why we call it the present."

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

*Nielsen Adult Christmas Gift*

My Mom took us out on Saturday night for our annual Christmas present from her. She takes all of the adults out to Red Lobster where we can order ANYTHING and however much we want. It is seriously THE BEST! I ordered Mozzarella Sticks for my appetizer and a Bahama Mama drink and then had a yummy steak meal with a warm cookie and ice cream dessert! Delicious! After dinner she takes us to whatever Christmas show is playing at the Scera Shell...it was fun to be out but NOT the greatest show.
I LOVE being with my family we seriously have THE BEST TIME together. I am truly blessed!
(me begging Chris to be "normal" for a picture:)



0 comments: