"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift, that's why we call it the present."

Sunday, June 26, 2011

*Skyla Jean*

What can I say about this amazing, beautiful, sweet, kind, loving, silly, vivacious, funny little girl of mine... well I guess I'll say just that. Skyla never ceases to amazes me with how sweet of a girl she is. She is very well mannered and very tender hearted. I can't believe my Baby Girl is 3 now! It just seems crazy to me. She is growing up to one incredible little lady and I am so honored to be her Mommy!

This was what she wore to church today and she looked to dang cute to not take pictures of her. This is my absolute favorite dress EVER! My mother in law bought it for her before she was even known about. We were shopping in the St. George Mall and I saw it in the store and about died! They had it in all kinds of colors but I LOVED the yellow one. How perfect is it on her?!:)
One thing about this little girl is that she is not good at looking and smiling at the camera. I think I must take way to many pictures of her because she instantly gets this crazy smile on her face and wont look at me for the life of her! I had my Mom come outside to make her smile and it worked:)
She posed herself by the tree:)



I couldn't decide which one I liked better:)

My mom took this one of me and my girl.

Skyla's Stats:
Height: 37.5 inches/63.13%
Weight: 35 pounds/ 85.92%

3 comments:

Tammy K said...

can't freaking wait to see you and this beautiful little gal in like 5 hours!

ahhhhhhh

so exciting!

Mike and Karen said...

She is soooooo beautiful. I love her. I miss her following me around the house. And playing kitty with me. Cute pictures.

Tom and Angie said...

She is beautiful! You're a good mom.