"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift, that's why we call it the present."

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

*Hunter Jeffrey*

Hunter and I had the following conversation tonight at dinner:
Hunter: "Mom, say O..."
Me: "Ow"
Hunter "No, No! O...."
Me: "O..."
Hunter: "Yeah, O starts with a B, now say numbers!
Me: "1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10"
Hunter: "Good, now say Girl"
Me: "Girl"
Hunter: "YEAH! WORD GIRL!"
Um...Not really sure how that all connects but O.k.


I took some pictures of him while he was outside playing today! I love my boy!

5 comments:

Matias and Misti said...

He is so freaking cute!!

Anonymous said...

That makes me want to be in Texas! Your photos get better and better! You are so talented. I wish you were still here to take pictures of Isaac.

Janice said...

I have THE cutest grandkids ever! And I'll fight whoever says otherwise! ha ha love grandma

Mike and Karen said...

I love that boy!!! I agree Janice, we do have the cutest grandkids, I'll help with the fight. Two aginst the world.

Tom and Angie said...

He is really HANDSOME! Cant wait to get Ella's pics taken.