"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift, that's why we call it the present."

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

*Valentines*

We had a really fun Valentines this year. (these pictures are out of order, sorry:) We have a tradition (it was Chris' tradition when he was little) that our Valentine to our kids is "sugar" cereal, they LOVE it and I have fun trying to come up with things that match their cereal:) The kids brought home tons of fun valentines and then later that night we got to go to "Crazy Cupid's Cafe" I didn't get any pictures of it, I wish I would have because it was seriously SO.MUCH.FUN!:D I'm pretty sure it will be a new tradition for our family:D  Sweet Jagger wasn't feeling good most of the day so we snuggled a lot, which was completely appropriate for Valentines Day:) Chris surprised me with the most beautiful Pandora Charm bracelet that has a lot of symbolism and I love it SO much! He went to "Jared" so that I could say "HE WENT TO JARED!!!" I love that man so much!:D 

 












0 comments: