"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift, that's why we call it the present."

Thursday, August 11, 2011

*Sad*

Hunter and Skyla were watching the Fox and the Hound in the other room when all of the sudden Hunter comes In SOBBING...."I miss Grandpa Jeff, I miss Grandpa Jeff!" over and over again. Obviously my eyes started tearing up immediately. I tried to calm him down, it wasn't going to work so I just held him and let him cry for a good 10 minutes. Then I said that I wanted to talk about it, when he finally calmed down I asked him what he missed the most about Grandpa and he said "Well, I know he was such a hard worker and I just love him so much and I miss him so much! And now he's dead. He's in Heaven and I won't see him for a long long time!" then started sobbing again! We were crying together at this point. What a tender hearted little boy I have, he never met Grandpa on this earth but maybe he remembers something that I don't even know about.

0 comments: