"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift, that's why we call it the present."

Sunday, July 31, 2011

*The Hills are Alive*

So we, my family, had a weight challenge...it lasted I think 7 weeks. We all put $30.00 into the pot and whoever won got all the money. Also the day we ended our challenge (Elisha's Birthday) we thought we would go out to dinner and go see The Sound of Music. Cory and Elisha won, Kelly and Jen were second, Chris and I got third, and Jess and Mike got fourth. I lost 13 pounds, Chris 7 pounds, it was definitively a motivating process. We went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner and it was AMAZING!!! (C&E ended up not coming) and then headed up to Sundance to see the musical. The cast did a really nice job! We had to hike back to our car and I'm still sore but I figure it burned off one of the three rolls I ate;)





Ken's thinking......HARD!:)

0 comments: