"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift, that's why we call it the present."

Thursday, February 3, 2011

*Reading*

Hunter is doing SO great in school. A couple of months ago he started bringing home little sentences to learn and now he gets to bring home books. I am the proudest Mom around. It's crazy to think that my baby boy is READING! It's so exciting to watch him progress but I won't lie, it is really emotional for me to know how fast the time is going.
The other night I was getting the kids ready for bed and Hunter was standing in front of me (I was on the floor) and I looked at him and said "Look how tall you are now!" and then pretended to cry. Hunter leans down and puts his arm around me and says "Do you want me to stop growing and be a baby again?" I said "Yes!" and he looks at me with the most serious face and says "Well Mom, I can't I don't have enough magic for that!" I can't get enough of him.LOVE.LOVE.LOVE!



1 comments:

Jake and Megan said...

So cute! I love that boy.